Monday 23 July 2007

We do

A month ago, on the 23rd June 2007, my friends Joana and António got married. It was St. John's day and the theme was all around. Joana asked me to take some pictures.



I have some problems aiming any camera at people I'm not intimate with and there were a lot of people at the ceremony and at the party who I never met before.

Also, I was looking for the opposite of typical wedding photos. No formal poses, no controlled light, no professional film, no professional camera and above all: having fun with it.

I decided to take Lomo LC-A and Holga with me. A dozen of expired 120 and 35mm film rolls from several brands would certainly give me the kind of images I was looking for.

The results were obviously unexpected sometimes.

I gathered a rather incomplete set of pictures to make public and a complete one to offer Joana and António. I hope they like it. I had a really good time

You can look at the set of public pictures at my Flickr space, "A+J" set.



Today's score: Apparat, "Walls" filling all my measures.

1 comment:

Diva said...

Nheco,
My life sucks :(
Estou a amar esta série de fotos :)
Têm uma luz e um requinte especial.


Merci et bisous